Friday, September 18, 2009

Portland Here I Come!

Next week I'll be heading to Portland for Bead Fest Portland at the Oregon Convention Center. Here are the show hours:

Thursday Sept. 24, 5-9
Friday Sept. 25, 10-7
Saturday Sept. 26, 10-6
Friday Sept. 27, 11-5

I'll be at an Artisan Table in space #16. Hope to see you there!

Bead Fest Portland: September 24-27, 2009

I've come up with a new color combination for a Lovely Bloom Bead. I'm calling it Marina. I just love the vibrant blue, and how the lighter blue radiates out from the center.

1 comment:

Jinx said...

I very much agree that Marina is very beautiful. It was very nice meeting you over the weekend. Since we never actually told each other our names, to remind you who I am, I am the guy with the cane, whose face you had put a smile on, Saturday. Like, I said then, I do not meet that many people who are as full of passion, like you and I. I would like for us to get to know each other, to see if we may become friends. And, just to put it out there, friendship is all I am after, so you do not have to worry. If you do get to know me, you will be able to see that for yourself. I only say this, because I see way too many misunderstandings. You have my e-mail address if you would like to write to me, and I would understand, and have no problem, if your husband would like to communicate with me, too.