Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My next show will be The Contemporary Craft Market in Santa Monica, CA. It is November 6-8 at the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium. This will be my first time participating in this show and also my first time flying to a show. I'm really excited to be participating in this show and to be going to California.I'm especially excited about seeing the Pacific Ocean. I'm going to be super busy setting up, being at, and taking down the show, but if I only get to do one fun thing in Santa Monica, it's going to be going to the beach! I was born in Newport Beach and spent the first 11 years of my life pretty much in the ocean or at the beach. My sister and I loved to body surf, boogie board swim and just play and get pummeled by the ocean all day. I think it was way easier for my mom to take us to the beach to be entertained all day, then to deal with us being bored and cooped up at home. Thanks mom! Even though we moved away when I was 11 I still get really excited and feel at peace at the same time when I'm at the ocean and around palm trees.

I have some postcards that are good for two free admissions to the show. If you would like one, or even two send me an e mail at Larissa@risabeads.com and I will put them in the mail for you!

No comments: