Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Changes are Happening!!!!!

The first week of December I'll be heading to Chicago for The One of A Kind Show and Sale. It is being held at the Merchandise Mart. The show hours are:

Thursday, December 3, Noon-9pm
Friday, December 4, 11am-9pm
Saturday, December 5, 10am-7pm
Sunday, December 6, 10-5pm

If you would like a free 4 day pass for you and a guest, contact me at Larissa@risabeads.com for details!

This is a long show, but this time I am going to have help from my husband, Robbie so it will be much easier. Thanks to my parents for coming down to take care of our sons so we can go together!

So the big news is.... Risa Beads is changing to Larissa Spafford Designs! It's something I've been working on for almost a year now and am so relieved and happy that I'm almost on the other side of this change.

In honor of the change I'm going to be having a sale at the Chicago and Port Townsend shows and in my new etsy shop, LarissaSpafford.etsy.com. Everything will be 25% off! The sale starts as I transfer my items over to the new store in the next few weeks. Everything will be in there by December 1st and the sale will be officially on. I'll post more details about the change as they become more solid, in the next few weeks. Until then, if you would like to purchase anything in my Risabeads.etsy store, I will honor the sale. Just make a note to seller at checkout and I will refund the difference immediately.

There are a couple other things I'm really excited about also. The first is that snowboarding season is almost here! Mt. Bachelor, our local mountain is planning to open this Friday. Robbie and I are planning on going. It's Friday so the kids will be in school. Hope they don't hate us too much for having fun while they are at school! That leads to the second thing I'm really excited about. The kids have all next week off of school! So you can guess what we'll be up to.

We are going to be having a traditional Thanksgiving. Traditional for us anyway. If the weather co operates we we'll go up to the mountain in the morning and come home and make dinner to share with Robbie's dad.

Have a great Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments: